When you perform a search in one of the major search engines, the search engine result pages
(SERPs) will produce two types of results. Googleâ€™s result pages show organic results on the
left side of the page, and sponsored ads on the right and very top of the page. Organic results
are the product of the search engineâ€™s algorithm. The sponsored ads that appear on the
right are pay per click (PPC) ads.
In order to run a successful PPC campaign, you must fine-tune your target audience, select
relevant keywords and closely monitor your ROI. You can examine the results of your efforts
through our extensive reporting system. You can choose to receive reports daily, weekly,
monthly or quarterly. Correctly executed, PPC ad campaigns can help you create new streams
of visitors by increasing your siteâ€™s visibility on the major search engines.
At SiteSolutions.com, we understand how to manage a successful PPC campaign. Billions of
dollars are spent on PPC each year, and having a thriving PPC strategy is an essential part
of any SEO program. By launching a PPC campaign that maximizes your ROI and by combining paid
advertising efforts with Organic Solution techniques, we will help you develop a long-term
Search Engine Marketing strategy that will increase your exposure and boost your siteâ€™s
PPC Solutions will assist your business by:
Click Here To Read Google's Adwords Disclousure Statement.
PPC Solutions Frequently Asked Questions.
- Saving you thousands by properly setting up and managing your PPC campaign in Google
- Help you select your target market and product
- Create geographical campaigns based on zip codes and other location information
- Provide comprehensive Analysis of your current marketing strategies
- Project increased volume based on keywords and activity
- Save you money by appropriately managing your budget while maximizing your ROI